What it is?
LEED Certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is an internationally recognized certification system for sustainable buildings created by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
Why i should get a LEED Certification?
- The implemented strategies will reduce your carbon footprint.
- There will be at least 20% energy consumption reduction.
- Reduction of waste and better use of reclided materials.
- Less enviromental impact in daily operations.
- Increase the health and well being of the occupants.
- Indoor air quality that improve cognitive function.
- Promote the movility and excersice of people.
- The design allow to be friendly with the around community.
- Energy consumption reduction.
- Water consumption reduction.
- Investor attraction .
- Cheaper operation cost.
LEED have 5 rating systems, depends on the need of each
Building desing and new construction
Building Operation and Maintenence
LEED Certification take part of many aspects during the design and construction time, which are categorized in this sections:
The LEED system rates you in a scale of to 1 to 110 possible points .
The level of your certification will depends of what you can achieve
If you have interest in knowing more of LEED, ask us!
We can orientate you in the needs of your projects. The first meeting is on us